This is the BEST comfort food dessert ever! It is so sinfully good and super easy to make. If you like apple pie, this is the dessert for you!
Recipe Courtesy of The Pioneer Woman
2 Granny Smith apples
2 cans crescent rolls
2 sticks butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoons vanilla
1 small can Mountain Dew
1. Peel and core apples. Cut apples into 8 slices each.
2. Roll each apple slice in a crescent roll.
3. Place in a 9 x 13 buttered pan.
4. Melt butter, then add sugar and barely stir.
5. Add vanilla, stir, and pour over apples.
6. Pour Mountain Dew around the edges of the pan.
7. Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
8. Serve with ice cream, and spoon some of the sweet sauces from the pan over the top.